Table of Contents
These release notes are for the incremental release 4.0.6. It includes a summary of changes since 4.0.5, bug fixes since 4.0.5 and any known problems that still exist at the time of the 4.0.6 release. This page is in addition to the top-level 4.0.6 release notes at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/releasenotes/4.0.6.
For release notes about 4.0 (including feature summary, technology dependencies, etc) go to the Pre-WS GRAM 4.0 Release Notes.
- Bug 227:Auth information made available in runtime environment
- Bug 720:allow gram client to detect the version of a gram server
- Bug 851:Add cleanup RSL attribute for cleaning up a job submission
- Bug 865:Total and available MEM not reported for gram inforproviders
- Bug 1460:Condor Jobmanager missing several features
- Bug 1538:Gatekeeper log rotation and logging job accounting info
- Bug 1550:Fixes for race condition in job manager
- Bug 1934:Gatekeeper's syslog output cannot be controlled
- Bug 2739:Gatekeeper AuthZ/Gridmap Callout result logging
- Bug 2741:catching SIGSEGV if dynamic loading of authorization modules fails
- Bug 3373:globus removes the temporary job directory before pbs writes back into it
- Bug 3795:jobmanager perl modules issues
- Bug 4199:Patch pre-WS GRAM to use individual condor logs for jobs
- Bug 4213:Patch to disable streaming
- Bug 4235:globus-job-manager doesn't exit if the job fails.
- Bug 4450:GT 4.0.1 globus-gatekeeper hang on UC/ANL TeraGrid
- Bug 4730:MPI Jobs using Globus LSF in HP XC Cluster....
- Bug 4747:Need evaluation of patch to JobManager.pm
- Bug 4771:date bug in job manager log file
- Bug 4779:gram GT2 log files: timestamps are not ISO 8601 compatible
- Bug 5143:DONE state never reported for Condor jobs when using Condor-G grid monitor
- Bug 5200:GRAM (pre-webservices) from OSG 0.6.0 (VDT 1.6.1) has bad syslog format
- Bug 5207:GRAM SoftEnv extension bug
- Bug 5250:Does not support mpi jobtype of RSL script
- Bug 5272:Invalid parsing of RSL file
- Bug 5429:stdin is lost when jobtype=multiple with jobmanager-lsf
- Bug 5536:Missing dependency in package globus_gram_job_manager_auditing
- Bug 5537:Missing dependency in package globus_gram_job_manager_auditing
- Bug 5554:GRAM2 4.0.5 setup-globus-job-manager-fork.pl silent failure
- Bug 5556:Audit directory setup instructions are insecure
- Bug 5580:ERROR regarding proxy lifetime should not be so frustrating - make it a WARNING
- Bug 5621:gram2 credential refresh problems in 4.0.5
- Bug 5688:asctime_r hardcoded in globus_gram_job_manager_auditing.c
- Bug 5775:gram status of old jobs incorrect on some lsf systems
Click here for more information about this component.